Packing for Summer Camp
Attention Parents & Guardians:
Please assist your camper(s) when packing for Camp. We rely on your supervision to ensure that the necessary and appropriate items (clothing articles, gear, toiletries, etc.) are selected. In addition, we highly recommend that you label all of your campers items with his/her name.
Equipment and Gear
- Sleeping Bag
- Optional Item: a bottom-fitted twin bed sheet
- Stationery & Stamps
- Optional Items – books, musical instruments, journal/diary, playing cards
Clothing for 6 Days
- Rain Jacket/Poncho
- Bathing Suits – One Piece Suits or Tankinis Only!
- Towels for swimming and showering
- Dirty Clothes Bag
- Hair Brush/Comb
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Insect Repellent
- Necessary Medications*
*As part of the camper registration process, parents with campers who require medications will meet directly with the Camp Health Director in the health cabin to discuss your camper’s needs and to check-in all medications. Medications will be distributed throughout the week in the privacy of the health cabin. These measures are meant to uphold and respect the privacy of our campers.
PLEASE NOTE: All medications must now be brought to camp in their original bottles and/or packages.
- White t-shirt or pillowcase for tie-dye
These items are not allowed at Camp and will be confiscated by Camp staff.
- Tobacco products
- All electronic devices
- Cell Phones
- Hand-held games
- Flammable substances
- Sharp implements
Special Note: Snacks and drinks (excluding soda pop and candy) are now allowed in reasonable quantities. Please be advised that all snacks and drinks will be stored and monitored by cabin counselors.
Questions While Your Child is at Camp?
If you have any questions while your child is at summer camp, please direct your inquiries to:
- Summer Camp Office: (231) 347-9742 ext. 104
- Karen Marietti, Charity Patten and Brian Patten, Summer Camp Directors
- Summer Camp Registrar: (231) 347-9742 ext. 101