Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, Camp Daggett will be making a decision in early May whether to hold summer camp this year. Since final payments are currently due on May 1st, we are changing the due date to June 1st. If summer camp is cancelled, a full refund will be given to all registered campers. We are watching closely as the situation evolves and will make our decision based on best practices to protect the safety of campers and staff. Please continue to check our website for updates. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Be safe and stay well.
CANCELLED OR POSTPONED
- Spring school groups with the Camp Daggett Adventure Center (CDAC)
- CDAC School Climate activities at schools
- Mother Daughter Weekend was changed to a one-day event, September 26, 2020 with all activities outside
- 17th Annual Golf Benefit scheduled for June 6th, 2020 CANCELLED
- Many of the groups schedule for the Fall of 2020 have postponed until Spring of 2021.
- Smaller groups are participating in programming at Camp Daggett but to do so, each is evaluated individually as to whether it can be done safely within the guidelines that we have established.
As we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic together as a society, we will be working with each rental group on a case-by-case basis. If your have something scheduled and are planning to cancel or if you are wanting to schedule something in the future, please reach out to Ed Leverenz, Facility Manager, as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICE POLICIES AND VISITORS
At this time, we are asking our staff to work from home. Most meetings have been moved to virtual meetings, however staff meetings are have been held in-person if 6 foot distancing can be observed and masks are worn.
Camp Daggett is committed to the health and safety of everyone. As the COVID-19 recommendations change our policies and procedures will be updated here on a regular basis.
For more information, please contact Ed Leverenz at Camp Daggett, 231-347-9742.