Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, Camp Daggett will be making a decision in early May whether to hold summer camp this year. Since final payments are currently due on May 1st, we are changing the due date to June 1st. If summer camp is cancelled, a full refund will be given to all registered campers. We are watching closely as the situation evolves and will make our decision based on best practices to protect the safety of campers and staff. Please continue to check our website for updates. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Be safe and stay well.
CANCELLED OR POSTPONED
- Spring school groups with the Camp Daggett Adventure Center (CDAC)
- CDAC School Climate activites at schools
- Mother Daughter Weekend cancelled; have tentative reschedule date for September 25-27, 2020
- 17th Annual Golf Benefit scheduled for June 6th, 2020 CANCELLED
As we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic together as a society, we will be working with each rental group on a case-by-case basis. If your have something scheduled and are planning to cancel or if you are wanting to schedule something in the future, please reach out to Ed Leverenz, Facility Manager, as soon as possible. email@example.com
OFFICE POLICIES AND VISITORS
At this time, we are asking our staff to work from home. All meetings have been moved to virtual meetings, including board and committee meetings as well as staff meetings.
Camp Daggett is committed to the health and safety of everyone. As the COVID-19 recommendations change our policies and procedures will be updated here on a regular basis.