Would you like to make your school or educational community a more inviting, welcoming and warm place to learn and work?
- Focusing on the social environment of the school
- Garnering staff, parental, administrative and student support
- Helping to enforce established policies and/or improving existing ones
- Helping staff to consistently enforce standards and policies
- Helping to introduce tolerance and prevention programs
- Focusing on implementation plans that continue over time
- Utilizes a common language (The Full Value Agreement) that results in supporting philosophy and expectations for all students, parents, staff and community members involved.
- Work as a Team
- Be Safe: Physically and Emotionally
- Speak Up
The Full Value Agreement additionally represents a common language that can be used within educational organizations and institutions to incorporate character building opportunities (i.e. community, respect, integrity, communication, goal reaching) into the daily representations of our educational philosophies and/or mission statements.
HOW CAN WE INCORPORATE THE FULL VALUE AGREEMENT?
- Display the Full Value Agreement in classrooms, hallways, offices, buses, sports fields, etc.
- Talk with students, parents, staff, colleagues, administrators, and support staff about what it means to be a team, keep yourself and others safe, and the importance of speaking up, as well as, listening.
- Return to the Full Value Agreement when situations arise within our education environments, and utilize the Full Value Agreement to promote a positive school climate and culture.
If you would like information to print and share with others, please click HERE.