Adventure Center Leadership Programs
There is tremendous value in exploring personality styles. It gives us the ability to identify our individual behavioral tendencies, as well as personal leadership preferences including strengths, weaknesses, likes, dislikes, triggers, challenges and more.
The Animal Matrix facilitation process is a thought-provoking experiential tool used to examine varying personality types that exist within your group or organization.
What to Expect
- The Animal Matrix workshop is a process by which participants are able to gain greater awareness of their personal behaviors and tendencies.
- Participants will learn to access and understand the varying and multiple perspectives of other personality types.
- They will discover how to navigate targeted areas for growth (i.e. conflict resolution, collaboration, time management, etc.) effectively by enhancing communication and team work skills.
- They will learn to take the time to understand differences in personality traits which is paramount to creating success, especially when working within a group setting.
- Participants should expect to nurture a deeper consideration of their own values (positive or negative), and take important steps in constructing empathy and understanding for others as we determine the values that are essential to them and to the team.
- The 2-hour seminar, which is designed for 20 participants, is $500.
- Each seminar is customized and can be delivered at a location of your choosing.
- Additional program cost can be incurred for travel time, materials or larger group sizes.
Please ask us how we can design a program to best fit your needs.
Pathfinder – An Exploration in Leadership
People have a natural desire for exploration – to see what we might find down a road or path. It is our goal to harness that curiosity and present a thoughtful, interactive and engaging experience of self discovery and reflection that provides each participant and/or group with a “road map” to that exploration.
This “map” will not only sustain personal direction and growth, but is one that may be shared and utilized to lead others as well.
What to Expect:
This is a workshop for individuals and groups interested in self discovery on a personal and professional level. Participants should:
- Expect to examine their own journey of leadership and growth;
- Be prepared to travel further down their personal road in search of greater understanding.
- Share the opportunity to embrace experiences and character traits that can be modeled across multiple levels and populations.
- The base rate for a 6-hour seminar, which is designed for 20 participants, is $2,600.
- Each seminar is customizable and can be delivered at a location of your choosing.
Additional program cost can be incurred for travel time, materials or larger group sizes. Please ask us how we can design a program to best fit your needs.
Please download our Leadership Opportunities Brochure for a compiled look at what the CDAC has to offer.
Your seminar will be lead by two facilitators with a combined experience of more than 35 years utilizing counseling, social work, group development and experiential education models and techniques.
Each facilitator brings with them their own strengths and abilities to provide insightful, exciting and solution-focused facilitation and program material designed to nurture growth and leadership potential.